BAKED RIB-EYE FILLETS
2 Lamb Rib-Eye Fillets
2 Tbsps melted butter
1 Beaten egg
2 Tsps grated orange rind
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Tbsp chopped mint or parsley
1 Tsp salt
1 Cup soft breadcrumbs
1 Cup stock
1) Brown the fillets in a lightly oiled hot pan and transfer to a flat casserole dish.
2) Mix the topping ingredients and spread evenly on the fillets
3) Pour stock around the fillets to come about half way up each.
4) Bake uncovered at 180oC for about 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
5) Slice tomato thickly and lay on topping.
Bake a few minutes longer
Remember Texel Lamb cooks quicker than conventional lamb